THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO ALL COMPANIES AND OR PERSONS OR OTHER ENTITIES (“YOU”) THAT ARE ATTENDING ANY HAIRLINE HEALER™: HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP (“WORKSHOP”) ORGANIZED BY KANI GORDON HAIR GROUP, INC D/B/A HAIRLINE HEALER™ (“WE” OR “US”). PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING:
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS. This agreement is between Kanishia Gordon, Owner & Master Cosmetologist of Kani Gordon Hair Group (“Instructor”), and you (“Trainee”) (collectively as the “Parties”). By completing the registration form for a particular workshop, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions set out below (“Terms”) and they will be incorporated into the contract between us (“Contract”). You will ensure that you and any other person attending the Workshop on your behalf shall comply with these Terms. The Contract is formed when we send you a booking confirmation.
2. PAYMENT AND FEES. The fee for attending the Workshop (“Registration Fee”) will be as stated on the registration form and checkout for the relevant Workshop before purchasing the workshop. All payments for the workshop can be paid in full or with a $500 non-refundable deposit to hold your training date.
Once you complete the purchase, the purchase and rate is final and won’t be adjusted later. It is your responsibility to confirm that the price displayed at checkout is the price that you expect and agree to pay before you complete your purchase.
If your workshop is an in person group training, All final deposits are due two weeks before the class start date.
If your workshop is in-person and 1:1 your final payment will be due 5 days before the class start date.
Payment will be made via our PayPal checkout (and you consent to us passing your necessary details to the merchant account provider and to them processing necessary information about you) or directly to our bank account, as notified to you. We reserve the right to run price promotions as we think fit.
3. REFUNDS. All sales for the Workshop shall be non-refundable except as set out in paragraphs 4 and 5 below.
If you are unable to attend the workshop please do so by using the cancellation link provided in your confirmation email. If you are unable to locate this link you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes can be transferred to another available workshop date but this date is not guaranteed as our schedule does fill up fast.
These cancellation terms apply regardless of the reason that you cancel (even if you, unfortunately, need to cancel for personal reasons, and family emergencies).
If you are traveling, please remember that canceling your registration does not automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for canceling your own hotel and travel reservations.
4. Cancellation. There may be circumstances in which we need to cancel the Workshop. In such circumstances, we will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the Registration Fee that you have paid to us and we will make every effort to provide you with such a refund within 60 days of the date of cancellation.
5. POSTPONEMENT AND CHANGE OF VENUE. There may be circumstances in which we need to postpone the Workshop or change the venue at which Workshop is to be held and if we do, we shall advise you of this as soon as we possibly can. If the new changes are not befitting you can cancel your training with us via email at email@example.com
6. REGISTRATION OR TRANSFER. As a registered student, you have the option of transferring your workshop registration to another person if your plans change (or if you just feel like it). You must first consult with your instructor, Kani Gordon before transferring your class. However, once a name badge and certificate is printed the week before your class, the last person to register will be the name accepted in class on the day of the workshop.
You can transfer your own registration—or another that you purchased—by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event that you cannot attend your class, you may request to transfer your registration to a later-dated schedule Hairline Healer Workshop in the year 2022.
In order to transfer a registration, you must be able to demonstrate to our satisfaction that you are the original registrant or purchaser, or that you are otherwise authorized to make changes to the registration.
Please remember that transferring your registration does not automatically transfer your hotel and travel arrangements. You are responsible for transferring your own hotel and travel reservations.
7. LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER. Our sole liability in relation to any cancellation, postponement or change of venue shall be limited to the price paid by you for such Workshop and we shall not be liable under any circumstances for any consequential losses.
In providing this workshop, no person is acting as your solicitor or providing you with legal advice. We are providing you with training, template documents, and guidance.
8. BEHAVIOR & CONTENT. By registering for HAIRLINE HEALERS™: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP you agree to follow our Code of Conduct. It’s pretty simple: this is a judge-free zone, it’s a learning environment meant to conquer, empower, and share the knowledge that will equip you to the next level for the hair replacement industry. Be cordial, and most of respectful to one another.
You are not allowed to use any content that infringes HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP’S intellectual property rights is harassing, misleading, or unlawful.
We don’t want confusion about our event, so you agree that you won’t host any competing events during HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP and you won’t use the HAIRLINE HEALER, a trademarked company name as your own.
8. PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS AND MATERIALS AT THE WORKSHOP. You agree that we may include your details in any promotional materials relating to the Workshop and/or any materials used at the Workshop. We are not liable for errors or omissions contained in such information.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright for any such promotional materials and any materials used at the Workshop (including course notes, slides, brochures, articles and case studies) belongs to us and may not be reproduced in any medium without our prior written consent.
You may use such provided materials for your own business purposes only and may not reproduce, publish or deal with such materials in any way for any commercial use.
We reserve the right to change the published program (including the publicized speakers) or materials as we think fit.
9. PHOTOGRAPHY AND AUDIO RECORDING. Unless we notify you otherwise, then you’re permitted to take photos, videos, or audio recordings (collectively, “recordings”) at HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP as long as you comply with these terms.
These recordings might include content or material that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other rights which we own or license. So, other than for your personal use, you are not allowed to copy, reproduce, publish, or distribute the recordings without our written permission.
Attendees are not permitted to take recordings using professional camera equipment, such as DSLR cameras, lights, or tripods. However, using a camera phone or a smaller digital camera is fine. ONLY KANI GORDON HAIR GROUP, PAID PHOTOGRAPHERS AND VIDEOGRAPHERS, will be permitted to use professional equipment. Videos no longer than 30 seconds are permitted.
We allow – and even encourage you – to disseminate the recordings through social media (like tweeting, or posting to Facebook or Instagram), as long as the clips aren’t more than 30 seconds in length and you are otherwise in compliance with these terms. Here are a couple of examples of what’s allowed: tweeting “#HAIRLINEHEALER = the best time ever!” with a picture of you at the workshop, and posting a 15 second clip of Kani Hair Group stylist, Kanishia Fairy Hair Mother.
Here are a couple of examples of what’s not allowed: posting a live stream of the workshop and posting a picture on Facebook or Instagram that disrespects the instructor.
Now some important restrictions: you agree that you won’t use any recordings (1) in a way that is misleading or disparaging, (2) in a way that implies that the content of the recordings is your own, (3) for commercial purposes (this means, for example, you can’t sell them) or in a way that implies that we endorse, sponsor or approve of your business, services or products, or (4) in violation of applicable law or in connection with an obscene, indecent, or unlawful topic or material. If we request that you discontinue use of any recordings, you will immediately comply with our request. And of course, if we do notify you that recordings aren’t allowed, then you agree that you won’t take any recordings.
Now about recordings we can take: by attending HAIRLINE HEALERS: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP and related events, you consent to having your image, voice, likeness, presentation and/or other copyrightable material recorded, including video, audio, and still photography. We reserve the right to use recordings taken at HAIRLINE HEALERS: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP and related events however we might choose to, without giving you notice or any compensation. We might use them, for example, in our email campaigns, marketing materials, or other publications.
We may share your registration data with our vendors in order to provide event information and help improve your experience at HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP or future events. For example, if we offer a product, we might make your data available for our vendor to continue providing services for the number of people taking the class. We may also share your registration data with providers related to HAIRLINE HEALER HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP, like hotels, registration service providers, and hairline product providers to gain discounts for future classes. By providing your registration data to us, you grant us permission to do these things.
What we will not do is sell, rent, or give your information to third parties, (because there’s nothing worse than going to an event/class than getting spammed by strangers for weeks).
You may have the option of sharing your information (such as name, company, and job title) with other attendees through our other online communities and networks. The important point here is that you will have control over which information is shared and you can choose to opt-out if you prefer.
11. TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS You shall be responsible for making and paying for your own travel and accommodation arrangements to and from the Workshop. If you are late at the workshop or prevented from attending the Workshop due to travel delays or any other circumstances, we shall not be obliged to provide you with a refund or to wait to start the Workshop until you arrive. Lunch and light refreshments shall be provided.
12. COVID-19 WAIVER OF LIABILITY In consideration of the risk of injury due to COVID-19 Pandemic, while receiving training services, I hereby, myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personals waive any and all services during the COVID-19 Pandemic, and do hereby release and forever discharge KANI GORDON HAIR GROUP SALON located at MY SALON SUITE OF LARK 519 Memorial Drive SE Ste 210 & 211 & 402 Atlanta, GA 30312 and their affiliates managers, members, agents, attorneys, staff, volunteers, heirs, representatives, predecessors, successors, and assigns for any injury including but not limited to illness, damages, death, economical or emotional loss, that I may ensue as a direct result of my receiving hair care/cosmetology/training services during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
I am voluntarily receiving service, and I am receiving services at my own risk during this COVID-19 Pandemic. I agree to indemnify and hold Kani Gordon Hair Group harmless for any injury or damages.
10. SECURITY & SAFETY.We want everyone to be safe at HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP and we’re guessing you do too. By attending HAIRLINE HEALER: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP you agree that you won’t bring anything to HAIRLINE HEALER™: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP that could cause a safety hazard.
There are security cameras in the parking lot of the workshop location. However, please do not leave any valuables. or personal belongings out in the open during the hours that your car will be unattended. In the event that an item is lost or stolen. the Kani Gordon Hair Group team suggests that police or search happen immediately.
11. THESE TERMS . Please be aware that we may update and change any part or all of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you first. If we update or change these Terms and Conditions, the updated Terms and Conditions will be posted at http://kanigordonhairgroup.com/terms and conditions (or other website we designate). The updated terms will become effective and binding on the next business day after they are posted.
When we change these terms, the “Last Modified” date above will be updated to reflect the date of the most recent version. We encourage you to review these terms periodically. If you don’t agree to these terms, then you shouldn’t register for HAIRLINE HEALER™: A HAIR REPLACEMENT WORKSHOP.